We are reckoned in this industry as a leading manufacturer and supplier of Sodium Fluoroborate. Certified quality components and sophisticated techniques are being used by our adroit professionals in formulating this range of chemical compounds. Our offered range of chemicals is highly reckoned for features like accurate composition, precise pH value and zero impurities. Sodium Fluoroborate offered by us is widely used as an additive in chrome, nickel & cadmium plating baths and flame retardant for cotton & rayon. This chemical is also used in sodium fluoroborate bronzing and flux for aluminum.
- CAS No. 13755-29-8
- HS Code: 2826.90
- Formula: NaBF4
- Mol. WT: 109.79
- Synonyms: Sodium Borofluoride/Sodium Tetrafluoroborate
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Physical State: White crystalline powder
- Specific gravity: 2.47 gms/cc
- Melting point: 385 Deg Cent. (Decomposes)
- Solubility in water: Complete
- Stability: Stable under ordinary conditions.
- Assay: 98.50% min
- SO4: 00.15% max
- SiO2: 00.02% max
- CI: 00.01% max
- Heavy Metals: 10 ppm max
- Moisture: 00.50% max
Packing: 50 kgs HDPE Bags/As per requirement.
Jay House, Plot No. 731, Phase II, 40 Shed Area, G.I.D.C., Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India